Are you at a point in your life where health is becoming more of a priority? Do you feel that you want to tackle your mid-life health and weight management at your own pace over the next three months? Because if you do, then I have the menopause-specific weight loss transformation plan you’ve been waiting for!
- Do you feel that your menopause BELLY FAT is changing your health?
- Are you lying awake at night?
- Are you exercising and eating well but you can’t stop gaining fat?
- Do you feel bloated and uncomfortable?
- Is your waist ‘thickening” and your jeans are getting tighter?
- Are you struggling to what is happening to you in menopause?
- Have other dietary, exercise or hormonal therapy strategies not worked for your sleep, hot flushes and weight management?
- Are you interested in a scientifically evidenced weight management programme that is designed specifically for your changing hormonal environment in menopause?
- Do you want a programme that doesn’t focus on endless exercise and dietary regimes that you know you can’t stick to because you have a lot going on in your life?
- Do you want a programme that is ON-DEMAND and you can do it in your time at your pace without feeling that you have reach your goal-weight in a certain time frame?
I thought so. Because this was me too.
When my weight spiraled to an ALL TIME HIGH in peri-menopause I was confused. I felt bloated and uncomfortable and no amount of exercise I did helped. The women in my PhD studies on women’s mid-life healthy ageing also told me similar stories. When exercise, nutrition and health professionals did not have the answers I sought for changing my long term health and the trajectory I was on towards heart-health issues, I knew I had to untangle menopause. I’m so pleased that I did. Because when I finally stopped focusing on exercise and nutrition messages that are designed for younger people and athletes, and I began to sleep all night, I stopped gaining and started losing.
Using information from women’s healthy ageing research, I’ve learnt that menopause is the start of our biological ageing, so with this as the starting point, I have researched how we must manage our health, our symptoms and our weight as we age. And this means that in a new hormonal environment we have to change how we look after ourselves. What to do is in my on-line programme, which I have simply called Transform Me by Wendy Sweet. I called it this, because when you say this out loud, that’s what I promise to do for you!
So many women are now getting great results. Kaye dropped two dress sizes, so did Tess … and Carolyn … and Anne … and Pauline, and so many more.