If you scored between 41 – 50 in the MyMT™ Menopause Symptoms Quiz, this brief video explains your results. After you have watched the video, then please follow the links below to learn more.
If you are ready to reduce your symptoms and/or lose weight in menopause or post-menopause, then will you join me?
Hi, I’m Wendy Sweet [PhD], Founder of MyMT™ from New Zealand. For decades menopause has been seen as a ‘sickness’ and not so well talked about and my goal is to change that.
When my own symptoms from not sleeping to endless hot flushes, joint pain, weight gain and depression overwhelmed me, despite daily exercise and eating well, and when women on my healthy ageing studies told me similar stories, I knew I had to look into what was really going on at this stage of life. Like all of us in menopause, I wanted to feel healthy, vibrant, pain-free and energetic without resorting to endless medications and expensive supplements. I’m so pleased I looked into this stage of life because what I learnt astounded me.
Women’s health research is filled with examples of the negative effects of health changes as we move through this powerful life stage and so many women experience changing health as we get older. I used to be on that trajectory too.
- Visit the MyMT™ website and learn about my 12 week programmes that are helping thousands of women around the world feel better. Even if you are on HRT or other medications, I don’t interfere with any medical interventions, but I want you to learn the powerful lifestyle solutions that are based on women’s health and ageing research.
- Visit the Masterclass on Menopause webinar page and watch Dr Wendy Sweet’s explanation of her Masterclass webinar.
Join me on this powerful 2 hour webinar (yes, you can ‘pause’ me at any time you like) that I was taking around New Zealand, Australia and the UK before the world turned into chaos. This webinar is filled with practical, reassuring information, including solutions as to how you can take back control of your symptoms. You can also watch my 2 minute introductory video explaining what the Masterclass is about. You will be pleased you did.
- View the MyMT™ 12 week programs pages to learn more about the two different programmes I’ve designed for you. Circuit Breaker is for you if you are thinner/ leaner and Transform Me is for you, if your menopause weight gain is causing you concern.
- Understand how MyMT™ programs work
- Meet Dr Wendy Sweet PhD/Member: Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
Navigation: Go back to the Menopause Symptoms Quiz again