One of the toughest things for mid-life women to experience during menopause is feeling their confidence in doing what they’ve done for years almost evaporate overnight. Dr Wendy Sweet (PhD) was exactly the same, and so are many of the women who join MyMT™ Circuit Breaker.
Many of us are left without answers, and feeling helpless, as most health professionals only associate hot flushes with menopause. But menopause is so much more than hot flushes. In fact, the most troubling symptoms reported by 500,000 women in the MyMT™ Symptoms test are:
83% report ongoing fatigue
81% report poor sleep
80% report sore joints and aching muscles
What you will learn in Circuit Breaker
Over the 12 weeks you will learn WHY your symptoms are occurring, and HOW to turn them around using natural, lifestyle change solutions. You will learn how to:
- Sleep all night without having to pee! Sleep is the foundation of getting on top of your symptoms, so that’s why the very first module teaches you how to sleep all night. If you haven’t slept for years, please have a read of the testimonials – women are discovering that good quality sleep is achievable with the right changes.
- Reduce your hot flushes and night sweats! Hot flushes occur because the body’s thermostat does not function as well when it is deprived of oestrogen. It also becomes worse when melatonin (your sleep hormone) is impacted by your changing hormones.
- Restore your energy levels so you have the energy for getting on with what’s important to you. Turning around your liver and gut health and reducing any inflammation that can lead to poor absorption of healthy nutrients is essential to restoring your energy.
- Stop your joints and muscles from aching, so that you can do the activities you love again. With oestrogen receptors located throughout our joints and muscles, you need to know what nutrients and exercise are evidenced for joint health in midlife.
- Reduce stress and anxiety, because as you will learn, when stress hormones are high, they have a significant impact on our other hormones which in turn results in worsening symptoms.
- Stop the dizziness, brain fog or balance issues that may be troubling you.
- Meet the specific nutritional needs of your body as your hormonal environment changes (many women don’t realise that their nutritional needs change between peri-menopause and post-menopause as we stop menstruating).
- Optional – Information about what lifestyle strategies can help if you are on Menopause HRT or Anti-depressants (I don’t interfere with any medications your Doctor has placed you on).
- If you are looking to also lose weight, please explore MyMT™ Transform Me.
Don’t let menopause overwhelm you! Regain control with a step-by-step plan and support every step of the way.